A safe reception, adapted to sanitary measures and physical distancing measures
Le Vivier is pleased to be able to once again broadcast new music for its Fall 2020 Season. However, the reception has been adapted to ensure the safety of all and thus bring the creative music to life.
The health instructions here present are accompanied by a commitment on our part and on the part of the concert reception structures to implement the health measures established by the Public Health Department. This is a reciprocal commitment, which is why we also ask you to respect the sanitary instructions during your visit.
In case of symptoms
We ask that you do not attend a concert or any other event within the framework of the Vivier's programming, if you present or have been in contact with a person presenting one or more of these symptoms:
- Cough or sore throat
- Generalized state of fatigue
- Difficulty breathing
Entry will be denied to any person showing one or more of these symptoms. Similarly, we ask that you do not present yourself if you or a loved one is awaiting the result of a COVID-19 test.
Contact info [at] levivier [dot] ca or 514-903-7794 to learn more about our refund policy.
Spectator participation and instructions to be respected:
- Wear a mask or face shield upon entering the premises and up to your seat in the room, then put it back on when you leave (mandatory for ages 12 and up, strongly recommended for ages 2 to 9).
- Answer a verbal questionnaire on your health condition upon entry, as recommended by Public Health.
- Disinfect your hands on entering and leaving the washroom with the hydro-alcoholic gel provided.
- Respect the distance of 2m between people in common areas.
- Respect hygiene and respiratory etiquette (especially coughing into one's elbow).
- Follow the route indicated for entering and leaving the theatre after the performance.
- Respect the seat designated by the ticket office.
- Latecomers may be refused access to the theatre.
- For the moment, there will be no checkroom for the public.
- Respect the norms of distance in the hall (2 seats or 1.5 meter distance).
- An adapted seating plan and a reduced number of seats.
- Use of PPE (masks) and hand disinfection products by the mobile reception and ticketing staff of the venue.
- Symptom screening of all workers presenting at the site.
- Regular cleaning with an appropriate solution of toilets, doorknobs, stairway handrails, tables, etc. on a regular basis.
- Cleaning of the premises with an appropriate solution of the armrests and seats after each performance.
- Implementation of digital communication tools (season brochure, program, etc.) in the form of QR code.
The measures put in place by Le Vivier and the various reception areas (Gesù, Édifice Wilder and Saint-Pierre-Apôtre Church) are mainly based on measures enacted by the Direction générale de la santé publique du Québec and the CNESST.
CNESST : Guide de normes sanitaires en milieu de travail – COVID-19